Our tasting room is a great place to host your next event. Reserve a private section for your larger party or rent the whole room for an event. We are happy to negotiate our policies for non-profit organizations.
Questions? Send your event information to Brick_MortarBrewing@yahoo.com or call 757.533.1173.
EVENTS & RENTAL POLICIES
- Space in the tasting room is based on availability and reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All drinks are charged by consumption. Automatic 20% gratuity will be added to groups of 12 or more.
- BYOF (Bring Your Own Food). Brick & Mortar Brewing Company's craft beer as well as water, and soda are available for purchase at the bar. Outside beverages are not permitted unless a banquet license is obtained by the party. Only if then will wine be permitted upon requested. All outside alcoholic beverage will be served at the bar only.
- Rental service fees vary based on the size, time and accommodations needed for your event (see below for Event Options). We require a 50% non-refundable deposit to hold your date at least two weeks prior to your event. Cash, check or credit card payments are accepted (credit card payments made over the phone require a $5.00 processing fee). Total payment is due at the time of your event.
- Final guest counts and other event details are due one week prior to your event. Please note that bringing in outside music or other such accommodations may require additional fees.
- Rental service fee includes an event time of up to 4 hours, plus 1 hour immediately before the event for setup and 1 hour immediately following for clean up. Additional charges may apply for longer events. All events during business hours must end 30 minutes prior to closing time with clean up finished no later than 30 minutes after closing.
- Brick & Mortar Brewing Company is not responsible for cleaning up after any event (outside of normal removal of beverage cups, etc.). Brick & Mortar Brewing Company is not responsible for any damage or theft to our facilities or equipment during an event rental. By signing the attached form, you agree to take responsibility for any damage or theft that may be caused by you or your guests during your event.
Normal Business Hours: Wednesday & Thursday 5-10pm, Friday 4-11PM, Saturday 12-11PM, and Sunday 12-8PM
1. Reserve a table for up to 15 people during normal business hours.
We kindly ask that groups of this size make a reservation with us ahead of time so we can provide the appropriate space and staff for you. No additional charges apply other than an automatic 20% gratuity to groups of 12 or more.
2.Reserve the private room during normal business hours for up to 40 people (We will be open to the public during your event).
Rental service fee begins at $300 and is based on the accommodations needed.
*This fee includes a $150 bar credit to be applied to one tab, which means that $150 (including an automatic 20% gratuity) will be credited to you during your event for your party to spend at the bar.
3. Reserve the tasting room and/or the Private room outside of normal business hours for up to 40 people.
Rental service begins at $500 and is based on the accommodations needed.
*This fee includes a $250 bar credit to be applied to one tab, which means that $250 (including an automatic 20% gratuity) will be credited to you during your event for your party to spend at the bar.
4. Reserve the tasting room during and outside normal business hours for guests over 40 people (We will be closed to the public for your event).
Rental service fee begins at $1,000 and is based on the accommodations needed.
*This fee includes a $500 bar credit to be applied to one tab, which means that $500 (including an automatic 20% gratuity) will be credited to you during your event for your party to spend at the bar. Any Happy Hour or other discounts do not apply when closed to the public.
For this rental option, we can close to the public for your event during following times. Rentals outside of these hours will require additional accommodation fees:
Wednesday & Thursday: 5-9pm
Friday: 4-8PM or 5-9PM
Saturday: 1-5PM or 5-9PM